Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) is entered into between Advertiser (hereinafter also referred to as – the “Cardholder”) and ZEYDOO (hereinafter – the “Merchant”).
2. By clicking the “Pay” button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchants’ payment service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter – the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter – Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter – Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Disclosures of the Merchant:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used for Auto-recharge service available in your personal account.
3.2. Description of Services: In order to continuously provide quality services without any interruptions, we offer Auto-recharge service, which allows you automatically top-up the account balance of your personal account at ZEYDOO network when you reach a zero or below. You can disable Auto-recharge option at any time in your personal account. Auto-recharge option will be available after the initial payment has been successfully processed.
3.3. Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: unscheduled transaction (N/A).
3.4. Event that will prompt the Transaction: after you apply for Auto-recharge option, an email notification about the format of Auto-recharge payments will be sent at your assigned email address, and we will send an email stating the conditions for the next transaction after each successful Auto-recharge payment.
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant’s location.
5. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. You agree to notify the Merchant of any changes in the Credentials on File at least 7 (seven) business days prior to the next Transaction date.
7. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant according to the Cancellation policy.
8. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant are accessible in Advertiser Agreement.
In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zeydoo.com is an affiliate network with private offers from Propellerads advertisers. Join us today to start promoting offers that were previously available only for top companies in the market.
Support & Knowledge Base
For general enquiries: email@example.com
For sales enquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org
join us on Telegram
For sales enquiries: email@example.com
Zeydoo.com is an affiliate network with private offers from PropellerAds advertisers. Join us today to start promoting offers that were previously available only for top companies in the market.